2017-2018 EDUCATION- YEAR
UNDERGRADUATE COURSE REGISTRATION
Students are required to register for courses within the periods announced at the beginning of each semester, paying the fees they are obliged to pay.
The following are related to registration renewal dates, enrollment in classes and payment of tuition fees. Please read the following information carefully.
- REQUIREMENTS FOR TUITION PAYMENT PAYMENTS
Students who have borrowed from the previous semesters will not be able to open the registration page and will not be able to renew the course and write the course. First of all, they will be able to make transactions related to the turn after they have paid their past debts.
Tuition fees must be paid before the course selection process (31 January – 2 February 2018). Otherwise, the system will not allow you to choose courses.
- IMPORTANT NOTES ON RENEWAL REGISTRATION
- All students, except for the Preparatory Class, will be conducting the course selection for the 2017-2018 Spring Semester Semester via January 31st – February 2nd 2018.
- Students have the right to register by entering the student information system (http://obs.hku.edu.tr) during registration renewal.
- Course registrations will be made by student automation and the courses will be given by approval consultants. All courses selected by the student must be in the exact registration form. Courses waiting for approval are unregistered. This responsibility belongs to the student.
- When your registration is rejected by your advisor, complete the “Re-register” screen and your course choice in the direction of your advisor.
- Students who have newly enrolled or have renewed their enrollment can make changes in their chosen courses within the period of course withdrawal according to academic background.
- Students may not perform registration renewal and course writing because they can not pay the tuition fee or for different reasons. However, these periods are counted from the maximum period of study. Students in this situation can not benefit from student rights (student document, ID, pass, military service, etc.) and necessary notification is given to military service for male students. Students who do not want to be counted during the period of study reserve the right to be free to register and to be allowed.
- Course registrations for students enrolled with the transfer in the spring semester of 2017-2018 academic year will be held between 5-9 February 2018.
- When there is no course recording within the course;
– These students may be entitled to a delayed enrollment in the framework of the regulations (until the end of the week after the end of the course add-drop period).
– A student who can not renew the term registration will remain indifferent for that semester. Students who can not renew their registration will be transferred to the status of unregistered students and will not be able to benefit from student rights during the periods they are unregistered.
– Unregistered periods are included in the study period.
– Unregistered students may, at any time, renew their registration with the decision of the university board from the beginning of the semester if they have applied to the University at least one month before the start of classes.
- SUMMARY INFORMATION ON COURSE REGISTRATIONS ON 2017-2018 ACADEMIC CALENDAR
|January 31 – February 2, 2018||Course registrations from OBS in faculties / colleges / institutes|
|February 5, 2018||Beginning of courses at the faculty / college / institute|
|February 9, 2018||The last day of add-drop and advisor approval|
- OPERATIONS TO BE PERFORMED ON THE INTERNET;
- After entering the system, the following menus will be followed.
- HOW TO DO COURSE ELECTION?
How to make a course selection is explained in detail below.
- The course menu (2) is selected under the Student BMS menu.
(3) Under the course menu, (4) course selection process, (5) course selection process is selected.
- On the right side of the screen when the course selection screen is opened, the courses opened in the 2nd, 4th, 6th, 8th semester will be available.
- The lecturer’s lessons are colored as successful, unsuccessful and never taken.
- Courses that you have failed in the last semester will automatically be added to the course list
- The courses you need to take from these courses are selected. Selected courses will be added to the course schedule section on the right.
- In this way, the course choices are completed and the course choices are saved and the course selection process is completed.
We wish success to all our students in the new academic year.