The International Relations Office is opening the Erasmus+ Students Mobility Applications for the Spring Term 2015-2016. Erasmus+ Program is a grant that allowes you to study in another university for one semester. You must pass a selection that evaluates your English Skills (written and oral) and your Motivation and Ability in completing all the documents required.
Don’t miss this chance that can change your life!
Please complete the Online Application Form
Print it, Sign it and attach your Transcript of Records.
– Online form signed + Transcript of Records + Fotocopy of ID must be brought to IRO untill h. 17.00 of Friday 23/10/2015.
– The English Written Exam will be on Monday 26/10/2015 h.17.30
– The English Oral/Motivational Exam will be on Tuesday 27/10/2015 on appointment.
– Results will be given on Monday 02/11/2015
– Students from the first year can’t participate this semester, they can apply next semester to go in Fall Term 2016-2017.
– Students’Average Grades must be at least 2.50
– Applications after the deadline will not be considered.
Waiting for your Applications!
PS: for what concerns the Traineeships, usually our programs are Summer Traineeships of 3 months and the selections will be next February.
Who, instead, would love to go for a Long Term Traineeship Abroad starting from this semester, should apply now.