Below are the required documents for the admission of international students to Undergraduate Programs in accordance with “The Regulations for the Admission of International Students to Undergraduate and Graduate Programs” for the Fall Semester, Academic Year 2018 – 2019, and quotas of the programs.
|DEPARTMENT QUOTAS FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS FOR FALL SEMESTER, ACADEMIC YEAR 2017– 2018|
|Name of Programme||Quota|
|Faculty of Education|
|Primary Education Teaching||10|
|English Language Teaching||10|
|Early Childhood Teaching||10|
|Special Education Teaching||10|
|Faculty of Economics Administrativeand Social Sciences|
|Business and Administration||10|
|Political Science and International Relations (Eng.)||10|
|International Tradeand Logistics||10|
|Faculty of Engineering|
|Electrical & Electronic Engineering (English)||20|
|Faculty of Fine Artsand Architecture|
|Interior Architecture and Environmental Design||10|
|Visual Communication Design||10|
|Faculty of Law|
|School of Health Sciences|
|Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation||10|
|First Aid and Emergency||10|
|TUITION FEES FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS ACADEMIC YEAR 2017-2018|
|Faculties And Departments||Tuition Fee|
|Faculty of Education||6.000$|
|Faculty of Fine Arts and Architecture||6.000$|
|Faculty of Law||6.000$|
|Faculty of Economics Administrative and Social Sciences||6.000$|
|School of Health Sciences||6.000$|
• Those who
*graduated or are expecting to graduate from highschool
* bear Turkish citizenship by birth and are authorized to renounce their citizenship by the Ministry of Interior Affairs, and their minor children are registered on the Renouncement Certificate and who can issue a document with reference to the use of legal rights in accordance with the Turkish Citizenship Law
• Those bearing Turkish citizenship as part of their dual citizenship (from a foreign origin)
• Turkish citizens who completed their high school education in a foreign country except for TRNC (including those who completed their high school education in a Turkish high school in a foreign country except for TRNC)
• TRNC citizens residing in TRNC who completed high school with GCE AL examination scores and those who registered a high school in other countries between 2005-2010 to receive the GCE AL examination scores.
• Students expelled from a Turkish university due to a disciplinary offense
• Turkish citizens who completed their whole high school education in Turkey
• TRNC citizens who completed their whole high school education in TRNC
• Turkish citizens who completed their whole high school education in TRNC
• TRNC citizens who completed their whole high school education in Turkey
1) Student Application Form (available from the university’s website)
2) A copy of the exam results document showing that the student has qualified for higher education in his/her own country,
3) The High School Diploma, or an official document declaring that the student is eligible for graduation from high school,
4) A copy of the student’s educational record (grade transcript) from the student’s high school or equivalent institution,
5) For students applying as a Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus (TRNC) citizen, documentation of the completion of high school is required, including certification of the applicant’s GCE AL exam results,
6) A photocopy of the student’s passport,
7) 1 photo (passport size).
P.S: These documents are to be sent online together with the student application form.
Required Documents For Registration
1) A photocopy of the applicant’s passport (verified by a notary)
2) The original diploma
3) The original diploma (verified by a notary or the Turkish Representatives in a foreign country); for those who do not have a diploma yet please submit a formal document indicating the certain date of graduation from senior high school.
4) For the High School diploma, an equivalent certificate which can be received from the Turkish Ministry of Education or Turkish Embassy in the applicant’s country,
5) The original transcript
6) The original transcript (certified by a notary or Turkish Representatives in the applicant’s country),
7) The Educational visa received from the authorized Turkish Representatives in the applicant’s country,
8) 6 photos (passport size)
9) The bank receipt showing payment of tuition fee.
1. This application will not be taken into consideration unless accompanied by all required information and documents. All the documents have to be verified. Unsigned and unverified photocopies, and documents sent via fax machine or e-mail are not accepted.
2. This application will be processed by the Registrar’s Office as long as it is accompanied by all required information and documents.
APPLICATION: Application is made at www.hku.edu.tr
APPLICATION FEE: No application fee is required.
LATEST DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: 24 August, 2018
APPROVED COUNTRIES, EXAMS AND SCORES: Available from the university’s website
|Faculty of Economics Administrativeand Social Sciencesfirstname.lastname@example.org||0 342 211 8080-1333|
|Faculty of Engineeringemail@example.com||0 342 211 8080-1205|
|Faculty of FineArtsand Architecturefirstname.lastname@example.org||0 342 211 8080-1747|
|Faculty of Lawemail@example.com||0 342 211 8080-1900|
|Faculty of Educationfirstname.lastname@example.org||0 342 211 8080-1102|
|School of Health Sciencesemail@example.com||0 342 211 8080-1501|
|Vocational Schoolfirstname.lastname@example.org||0 342 211 8080-1531|
|Office of Student Affairsemail@example.com||0 342 211 8080-1831|